This Asset we are sharing with you the Code with Mosh – The Ultimate TypeScript Course free download links Yofreebie.com was made to help people like graphic designers, freelancers, video creators, web developers, filmmakers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more.
|File Name:||Code with Mosh – The Ultimate TypeScript Course|
|Genre / Category:||Programming|
|File Size :||631MB|
|Updated and Published:||June 16, 2022|
TypeScript: Go from Beginner to Pro
TypeScript has never been so popular! It’s an essential language for building large-scalable applications. That’s why more and more companies are looking for developers who know TypeScript well.
In under 5 hours, you’ll learn everything you need to know to effectively use TypeScript in front-end and back-end development. You’ll see how TypeScript boosts your productivity and helps you write more maintainable and robust code with fewer bugs.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive, well-organized, and step-by-step TypeScript course that takes you from zero to hero, you’re in the right place. Enroll now to get started!
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
- Gain a solid understanding of TypeScript
- Use TypeScript for front-end and back-end development
- Troubleshoot TypeScript errors like a pro
- A step-by-step, beginner-friendly course
- Gain a solid understanding of the TypeScript language and tools
- Learn all about classes, interfaces, and object-oriented programming with TypeScript
- Use generics to build re-usable types
- Create custom complex types
- Inject code using decorators
- Use TypeScript in React projects
- Use TypeScript in Node/Express projects
- Understand and troubleshoot confusing TypeScript errors
- Write modular code using modules
- Debug TypeScript code
- Customize the TypeScript compiler (tsconfig)
- Apply best practices
- And much, much more!
A clear, concise, and perfectly-structured course with real-life examples, exercises, and solutions.
Who is this course for?