This Asset we are sharing with you the Decorate Your iPad Lettering+ Free Lettering Templates & Textures free download links. Yofreebie.com was made to help people like graphic designers, freelancers, video creators, web developers, filmmakers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more.
|File Name:||Decorate Your iPad Lettering+ Free Lettering Templates & Textures|
|Genre / Category:||Drawing & Painting|
|File Size :||624MB|
|Updated and Published:||June 15, 2022|
In this class, I’ll show you how to create decorative and illustrative hand lettering on your iPad in Procreate. You don’t have to be good at lettering to take this class, because I’ll show you how to use fonts as templates for designing your lettering.
I’ll show you five different styles and layouts. So you can learn tons of ways to bring your own unique style into decorating your lettering.
In the class you’ll learn how to:
- use a gold texture to turn a simple quote into a bright, shimmering work of art.
- apply any texture to your lettering.
- create a simple quote with two different types of lettering, and use texture brushes to add dimension to the words and background.
- create the your own texture brushes, so you can turn any texture into a Procreate brush.
- weave decorative elements in and out of the text to create a three dimensional effect.
- use templates to layout text in an oval shape, then use the symmetry tool to create whimsical decoration around a quote.
- build up layers to create a 3D effect that makes your lettering pop off the page.
When you take this class you’ll learn every part of my design process and get all of my lettering templates, so you don’t have to spend time drawing guides each time you create a new lettering piece.
The amazing thing about this process is that you can turn any phrase or quote into a beautiful piece of lettering art in a few simple steps.
You can use the projects you create in this class in digital and print form, so whether you’re making a greeting card for a friend or selling digital or printable art
This process will help you take your lettering to a whole new level.