This Asset we are sharing with you the Drawing People in Cute Outfits: Fashion Inspired Illustration free download links. Yofreebie.com was made to help people like graphic designers, freelancers, video creators, web developers, filmmakers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more.
|File Name:||Drawing People in Cute Outfits: Fashion Inspired Illustration|
|Genre / Category:||Drawing & Painting|
|File Size :||1.8GB|
|Updated and Published:||June 13, 2022|
Drawing characters in cool outfits is always fun! It can add a lot of personality and stories to your illustrations.
If you want to feel more comfortable drawing stylized characters in clothes inspired by fashion or your own imagination, this class is for you!
In this class. we will go on a journey of designing stylized characters in outfits using simple shapes, fun colors, textures, and details, so you get more comfortable and have a strong foundation when drawing characters inspired by fashion trends and your own imagination.
We will be practicing with fun exercises, to make the whole experience more delightful!
You will learn:
- How to simplify the shapes, fabrics, folds, and shadows so you create cool outfits that will make your characters stand out
- About proportions, silhouettes, and character poses
- Techniques of how you can work with real-life references and translate them into your stylized character design
You will gain solid skills for developing your character design style further.
By the end of the class, you will make one or more character fashion illustrations and you will have a bunch of ideas for even more fashion designs, expressing your fashion design sense and ideas!
To help you with the exercises, you will get access to the following freebies:
- Templates with references to drawing fabrics, and posing the characters
- Cheat sheet for character proportions
- Figure template to style your characters
- And a bunch of photo references to prompt your imagination