This Asset we are sharing with you the Illustration Design: Get creative & design an illustration with Figma and improve your design skills free download links. Yofreebie.com was made to help people like graphic designers, freelancers, video creators, web developers, filmmakers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more.
|Illustration Design: Get creative & design an illustration with Figma and improve your design skills
|Genre / Category:
|Web Design Tuts
|File Size :
|Updated and Published:
|May 30, 2022
In this class, we’ll be making a simple illustration together to help us
- familiarize ourselves with a design tool
- Get our creative juice flowing.
- Grow our skill with the tool and over time be able to use it to communicate ideas to a wide audience.
Using a free tier account of the design software Figma, we’ll walk through the step by step approach of how to draw the illustration of a cat looking outside a window at a nice moonlight scenery.
Who is this class for?
- If you’d like to learn to draw illustrations
- If you’d like to learn about the design software Figma.
- If you are a Figma Beginner.
- If you are a beginner UX designer.
- If you’d like to work in Tech Product Companies.
- If you’re an aspiring Product Manager, Product Owner, Business analyst or digital product designer.
- if you would like to work in digital.
- if you’re studying Design, Engineering or IT.Then, this class is for you.
What you will learn – the specifics.
Have you ever wondered how nice design illustrations are made and wanted to be creative and draw your own?
In this class, you’ll go through a step by step. Process of how to draw your very first illustration using the popular design software Figma.
- You’ll start by downloading the hand dawn template we’ll be using for the illustration as well as the colour palette we’ll be using to colour the illustration.
- You can find them both in the Project Description tab as attachments.
- You’ll then sign up for a free tier Figma account
- You’ll be shown how to set up your canvas with the hand drawn template to draw the illustration.
- Then using the pen tool in figma, you’ll be able to draw the illustration as well as paint each shape by following the videos along