This Asset we are sharing with you the React + Next JS with TypeScript free download links. Yofreebie.com was made to help people like graphic designers, freelancers, video creators, web developers, filmmakers who can’t afford high-cost courses, and other things. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more.
|File Name:||React + Next JS with TypeScript|
|Genre / Category:||Programming|
|File Size :||4.3GB|
|Updated and Published:||June 19, 2022|
What you’ll learn
Quick refresher/crash course to strengthen fundamental modern JS and React concepts
- Learn all key Next JS features like pre-rendering, SSR, data fetching, file-based routing and authentication
- Learn how to build client-side and full-stack React JS apps with Next JS
- Learn while Building real projects / apply what you learned with hands-on projects and examples
Knowledge of basic programing concepts like conditional statements and loops
An Open Mind and Willingness to Learn
Yes, so the course is targeting a larger audience, and thus feel free to skip certain sections as per your needs. If you are a beginner developer or new to web development some advanced concepts might not be very relevant to you immediately. Or if you are already familiar with modern JS and react JS, you might want to skip those sections. However, I have tried to make this course comprehensive as well as concise. I have tried to include as much depth and breadth of the concepts in an easy-to-understand yet concise fashion as possible. So, I recommend you to at least skim through the entire course with 2x speed if you like.
Indeed, Next JS is a great choice for growing as a React developer and for taking your React apps to the next level!
Because Next JS is growing fast and therefore in high demand. And there are good reasons for that: Next JS allows you to build React apps with built-in server-side rendering, static rendering, page pre-rendering and automatic prefetching pages related to the current page. Building great user experiences and search engine friendly (SEO!) React apps has never been easier!
In addition, Next JS makes building full-stack React apps (frontend + backend code combined in one project) extremely easy as well! Blend client-side and server-side code and build a Node JS-based API side-by-side with your frontend React apps. It’s a breeze with Next JS!
This course will take you from a mere acquaintance to React and Next JS to advanced Next JS full stack developer in no time!
After finishing this course, you’ll be well prepared to build your own Next JS projects from the ground up and apply for Next JS positions!
In detail, this course will cover:
- What is NextJS? And why would you use it?
- Why is just React (in many cases) not enough?
- Creating NextJS projects from the ground up & understanding these projects
- Working with file-based routing
- Adding dynamic routes and catch-all routes
- Implementing different forms of page static-rendering and server-side rendering
- Working with data and adding data fetching + pre-fetching to your apps
- Pre-generating dynamic and static pages
- Adding optimizations like metadata to pages
- Optimizing images with the NextJS Image component
- Building fullstack apps with API routes
- Managing app-wide state with React context (in Next JS apps)
- Multiple complete apps where we’ll apply all these core concepts!
- A complete React.js crash course/refresher module
- And much more!
Who this course is for
Beginner or seasoned web developers who want to build highly optimized, SEO friendly production ready apps
Web developers in general, who want to work with one of the most popular and in-demand tech stacks
Developers / Students looking to brush up on or learn essential modern JS, react JS and Next JS concepts